Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Are You Scared Of Free Forever

AGLOCO

Ever notice on the web that some a small amount of people are making all the money (YouTube, Google, MySpace, eBay, Skype, etc.).

As a users, we usually are not offered anything – well that is changing. I just signed up for AGLOCO and its sole purpose is to give back to its members. They are giving 100% profits in the form of shares to members. Their profits are generated from search and advertising revenue to user-generated content sites.

Go check out AGLOCO to see how it works, but from my point of view I don't change what I do, surf as normal and they work in the background to collect money for me.

One feature I really like is that it is free forever. ALGOCO is rewarding the early people who help build out the network (which is why I am sending I am promoting this. Click on this link to go directly AGLOCO (with my member id#), and I will get credit if you sign up. http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBD0252

My advice: sign up now – invite all your friends and let's make the most of the Internet. Just think if you had shares in google from the start!

Don't you deserve your share to!

Faye Brown
http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBD0252

No comments: